Academics from the University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Emil Kotsev and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daniel Pavlov) introduced to representatives of the local authorities and business (Rotary club Ruse) with the INNOVENTER achievements under WP3 and WP4.
Under WP3 Development of learning materials:
• INNOVENTER Curriculum
• Course content of 15 modules
• Trainer`s handbook
• ECVET/EQF/NQF conformity and assessment
• Expert workshops for feedback
Under WP4 Development of mobile and online platforms:
• Online portal www.innoventer.eu
• Mobile platform www.innoventer.eu
• Training tool-kit for SMEs
• Supporting knowledge database
• Teacher seminars for feedback
During the informal talks the two academic representatives have managed to confirm and develop their contacts with the participants, which is an important background for the upcoming trainings under WP5 in the 2018/2019 year. The meeting was full with supportive spirit.
Let’s wish a success to the entrepreneurs from Ruse!
For more information: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Emil Kotsev, firstname.lastname@example.org