On 11 April 2018 University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” was host of a full-day workshop in Ruse about ECVET/EQF/NQF conformity and assesment. The workshop was organized under project „INNOVATIVE VOCATIONAL ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAINING, INNOVENTER” and is the first of a series of events that are in the process of planning. The core of the project lies within the creation of a training curriculum on social entrepreneurship and the corresponding learning course course content for it.
In this connection, the topics that were reviewed on the event were the ECVET/EQF/NQF requirements that are important for the accreditation of the curriculum.
The aim of the project is to reach students that study business management or economic subjects,
Students in mainstream secondary or VET schools on business management and economy subjects, teachers in economy oriented schools, trainers on entrepreneurial topics in VET centres, entrepreneurs, business owners, social enterprises, local authorities, etc.
Various were the organizations that participated in the workshop: mandoline orchestra (the only one in the world), schools, associations and foundations, that work with children, adults, and people with disabilities, private businesses and many more. The event was supported by local authorities – Deputy-mayor of Ruse municipality in Bulgaria Strahil Karapchanski, PhD, was also present. There will be more events under the project INNOVENTER which will take place in Ruse, Razgrad and Silistra. They will be related to dissemination of the results from the project, preparation for the upcoming trainings on social entrepreneurship and the trainings as well.
The participants in the international project consortium are:
- Lead partner: NATIONAL FEDERATION OF EMPLOYERS OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, Bulgaria
- Partner 2: UNIVERSITY OF RUSE “ANGEL KANCHEV”, Bulgaria
- Partner 3: MARIE CURIE ASSOCIATION – MCA, Bulgaria
- Partner 4: ALBANIA COMMUNITY ASSIST, Albania
- Partner 5: CYPRUS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, Cyprus
- Partner 6: DYEKO – SUPPORT NETWORK FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SOCIAL ECONOMY, Greece
- Partner 7: MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ASSOCIATION MCA2000
- Observing partner: VIVES university college, Belgium
For more information: assoc. prof. Emil Kotsev, PhD, University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”, email@example.com.